Pei's Earning Point

Thursday, October 28, 2010

the Van Cleef & Arpels Le Pont des Amoureux

Oh yea... This year I only have one thing for my birthday wish list... ONE new watch!! Saw this watch in November issue of nuyou. They have this column for watches which are suitable for different horoscopes. There are 9 watches for each 'star' and I only spotted this special one for my horoscope..

Can all of my friends donate erm RM10 each to me... So that I may have enough money to get this watch? LOL You just have to contribute RM10.. So simple~ Guess how much is the watch... USD 116, 000.... Yea, so dream on la Lim Chinn Pei.

Cut the crap let you look at the watch! Its extremely amazingly wonderfully incredibly awesomely AWESOME~ HAHA!!


The uniqueness of this watch is the lady who carrying the umbrella points the hour and the man who secretly holding a flower at the back points to the minute... One thing I really love bout this watch is they meet twice a day and get to kiss kiss by 12!! How sweet and lovely is that.. <3 

Below are some links that you can have further reading on the watch...:


Van Cleef & Arpels, your Le Pont des Amoureux, Me LOVE
Amoureux, the couple...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember - F, VVS, VS, SI and I - the most valuable at the start of the scale.
Reputable offline jewelers pretty much all have online stores.
The colour grade of a diamond is determined by looking at it on an
angle and is often hard to determine with the naked eye.


Feel free to visit my site pink-diamond engagement ring