Pei's Earning Point

Saturday, October 30, 2010

On the Chinese Birthday

Hehe today is my Lunar Calender Birthday~ Yea am Chinese, so I celebrate my Chinese Birthday. ^.^ I dunno why naturally mom will celebrate my birthday for me on the chinese calender but not follow the normal english birthdate. And one most funny thing is among the 4 siblings only me, celebrates on the chinese date but the rest of my sisters they all celebrate on the normal birthdate. =.=

Hehe mama prepared 'mi suah' and 2 red eggs for me in the morning.. Had that as my breakfast. <3


Went to Delicious near KL for my birthday dinner. ^.^ and ermm... I still feel hungry. LOL I guess theres worms in my stomach AGAIN~

Kinda lazy to update everything here as I'm kinda sick right now... Check Facebook for the photos k.. Photos explain everything. ^.^

Night people... Loves

*Get Well Soon*

No comments: