Pei's Earning Point

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Award Winning Uni (so call)

Aiks... everyone knows I have issues with my so call award winning Uni... They never stop giving me problemssss... I wonder what are the admin/ management is doing... They are always very very very fast in collecting money from you but when u ask for refund they will have so many problems and procedure to go on before they can actually pay you. When I 'owe' you money, you are so fast in blocking all my access to webspace this and that... But when you collected exrta money from me and I request for a refund how long it took you to process it?

Exam is around the corner so it is the time to collect dockets.. But they don't allow me to collect saying I have fees problem.. GREAT. I made full payment when I registered for Year3 and now you tell me that I haven't clear my fees yet? So when I went to the Admin; one person say oh ya 2007 fee guide we don't have to pay the 200 pound for exam and another person say no you have to pay. So if I am unaware of that and being a blur student not to be able to defend my self I'd just pay you the extra 200 pound which I'm not supposed to pay? and you people will just earn that 200 pound without any proper service provided? Is that fair for us the students? Is that how education industry should be to 'con' our money? You think all the students are really that rich to pay for all these extra things?


p/s: look at the funny thing, I'm told I have problem with the fees and when I check my fee statement it shows no outstanding fees. So? What is what now?

I wonder where are the ethics in you people? When you try to get me in; you make all the stories and promises and in the end everything you promised are all lies.. 4 years of education in this Award Winning Uni took my dad almost 60k.. You think that is a small amount?

You call yourself an Award Winning school.. But what is that you are providing to your students? the so call Best IT school, I cant even use the WiFi in Uni.. The line is always slow, your admin computer system is down all the time, the computers in lab is always slow and unavailable for the students. So what kind of Award that you are talking about? 'Best booth design in edu fair'? Does that even help in benefiting me in anyway?

Taking me 60k for 4 years education; if you provide me the quality I don't mind paying you that much.. But what kind of lecturer are you taking in? Especially to us, the Media students are like nothing in your Uni. Does it mean that there are very few Media students then you can always arrange the not-so-good lecturers to us? Media students are always left out and forgotten by you people in any briefing and meetings. Why is that so? Do we pay you lesser? We still pay you the same amount! So why do we deserve to get lousy lecturers?

Education here is really disappointing.. I just want to finish my degree and get out of here ASAP! If I'm given the chance, I will definitely get out of this country and never come back...

No comments: