Pei's Earning Point

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

the 75% =D

=DDD Thanks for the DARK Chocolate Sir!!!! <3 <3
hehe the 75% as I requested has arrived on my hand for like weeks.. But I haven't have time to really enjoy it yet... Been busy for almost a month already.. Am dead tired!
This will be the reward for my self before the exams! ^.^ Thursday will be the last day!! After submitting the last assignment then I can finally rest for a few days maybe just two days then gotta start working on the revision dy.. *pray hard*

This Friday will be going to work again. =.= Gosh since when I have become so desperate for money? LOL it's a promoter job for Huggies in Sunway Pyramid. From 10-10, pay RM150 per day, from Friday to Sunday; a 3 days event. Hopefully I'm gonna meet nice people and the job won't be tiring etc. etc.

No comments: