Pei's Earning Point

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lesson Learned!

hehe yesterday was supposed to be 'library day' for me n Kelly. Early in the morning woke up and right after I on the washroom's light I heard the sound of pouring rain. =.=
GREAT! How am I supposed to go library with tons of books and laptop and water bottles etc. etc..... while we do not have parking near campus and have to park so so far away and wait for the awesome shuttle of our beloved Uni?
So, Kelly and I agreed to continue our sleep and wait for the rain to stop then come over and do the assignment at my place.. Finally by 11+ we met up and we headed out for lunch before assignment.
Went to SWEET DELI, my last visit to there was like at least one year ago. Surprisingly their menu and everything are still the same except for the waitress who take order and the plastic chairs they changed.

The INTERESTING story begins here! I was really really embarrassed to the MAX. I swear!

Kelly and I was enjoying our food half way then we saw this 'uncle' trying to park his car next to me where I illegally double parked at the outside lane of the proper parking and the car in there earlier left. It was a Dark Gold Honda Accord came near my car and keep turning in and out (my car is parked right in front of the restaurant).

Me: Look at that uncle what is he trying to do? He wants to park next to my car and squeeze into the proper parking place is it?

Kelly: Maybe, I think so..

Me: Wah, this uncle know how to park a car or not? Why his skill so teruk 1?

Kelly: HAHA ya lor ya lor...

then, we both stare at the car and continue discussing and never stop laughing.

Kelly: Wah he park till so near with your car how can you get your car out later?

Me: I am more interested in knowing how is he going to get off from his car since he parked so near to the public phone. Confirm his car door will knock on the phone. 

-the above conversation was spoken really LOUDly-

When that 'uncle' open the car door and get down from the car...
*dang dang dang dang*
The owner was a young man! I mean really YOUNG young =.=
There was this guy who came in earlier on who sat right beside our table and the table gap was super super close!!
there is a thought flash by my mind maybe this car's owner is the friend of the one who sat next to me..
True enough, that so call 'uncle' entered the restaurant and sat down next to us..
So, you continue the story la.. >.<

HAHA!! bad Kelly made me talk so loud in public and I was really really really embarrassed! First time in my life man!

No comments: