Pei's Earning Point

Monday, September 13, 2010

In need of breakssss

things weren't going smooth lately.. It seems normal but it is not at all...
it seems can be solved easily but I guess it ain't..
broke down and cried.. but crying won't help in making things right..
but whats more I can do? none... =(
it may be not a problem to you but it definitely matters a lot to me..
maybe I am silly to look it so seriously and compare...
but isn't it human's nature to compare? we will naturally compare every single things around us... Right?
it is easy to say we have to learn let go of things.. but how many of us can do that?
I'm still learning... but I know this won't be easy.
I wish I can master this skill.. so that I, my self can be happy.. and people around me can be, too..

I need a vacation I guess... am hoping to see rainbow, sun rise, sun set, sky full of stars... i wanna go to the beach.. enjoy the sun and wind.. listen to the sound of waves..

Hopefully I will be able to fulfill my dream after all my assignments submission and exams.. which is end of Oct.. Perhaps I can have this trip to some relaxing place for my birthday?

I miss the smile on my face =)

2 comments:

ChiannVern said...

pei, jom! lets gooooo, i wanna see it all too ;)) <3
CHEER UP btw. joyce loves you!

salmonfish said...

i love u too Joyce =D Thanks!! big hug for u!