Pei's Earning Point

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

an update for everything

Have been really busy since my last update. LOL when u see me not updating anything u should noe rite..
everything was about FYP FYP and FYP... =(
class has started for two weeks... everything is still messed up..
time table... parking... lecturer... classrooms... etc. etc...
Jeezzzz.... my award winning Uni is really giving me alot of problems which make me hate the management even moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
they always spoil my plans, my mood, my everything. =(((
I'M NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, lets talk bout something happy that happened on last week.. hehe
on last week Tuesday it was a really BIG event for BF and I..
I actually went CLIMBING with him!! xD
the experience aint that bad after all.. I enjoyed a lot!
thanks darling =)

hehe after the climbing day... next is the Snowflake day which bf promised me loooooooong ago..
on Wednesday nite bf brought me out to SS15 juz for one dessert..
how nice of him <3 <3

No comments: