Pei's Earning Point

Monday, December 28, 2009

Tirednesssss

hehe today is a tiring yet rewarding day!
went out with Ben and family for one whole day!
i am so dead tired after all the walking. my backache like hell!
hehe but its rewarding because FINALLY....!!
Abi calls me PEI jie jie! <3!!! sweet!!~
it sounds soooooooo cute and nice!
hehe the 1st she calling me with the PEI in front. cute her!
she was asking me to buckle up the seat belt again. LOL

after dinner we went to Tesco to buy something
when Ben's mom is paying for the goods Ben and I brought her out 1st as he wants to go look at other thing
Abi thought her mama dowan her anymore or she thought i gonna kidnap her
she started to push me away and say BYE pei jie jie.. bye! bye bye!
 LMAO!! cute la she.. hehehhehe

and guess what... i got this cute PINK teddy bear from Uncle Ang for Christmas!
and also some snacks from Aunty Ang from Teluk Intan.
thanks Uncle and Aunty! =)

No comments: