Pei's Earning Point

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A new chapter begins...

Haven't been updating my blog for such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.. Was really busy with completing the last 4 assignments in my life... the Final Year Project... the presentations... and then the exams!! It's finally all over and something new has started.. =(

Working life ain't good; I really miss my study life so freaking much...
1st day of work in office, I broke down in tears by the moment I got into the car..
2nd day of work in office, I broke down in tears in the washroom...

Why is that so? Why am I so useless...? am still being indecisive.. Should I take this job or not?
Friday is the last day of the one week trial.. Hopefully things will go on smoothly and I can handle it before I collapse.. Long working hours, short lunch break, weekends gotta be at the events, roadshows...

Is this really the life that I'm asking for...?

No comments: