Pei's Earning Point

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Japanese Chocolate from Singapore =)

The follow up on the Chocolate I said Yun buy for me from Singapore =)
Both are nice but I prefer the Fruit Bar Chocolate! It tasted sooooooo unique! When you smell it; it smells like 'medicine'.. (as most of the strawberry/ cranberry flavours would smell that way) but when you eat it you will really fall for this!! =)

The other one is the Baton Cookies in Coconut flavour. This is also quite nice but I personally do not really fancy coconut stuff so I would prefer the Fruit Bar =) It looks more like my granola bar! LOL


Spot the Strawberry, Banana, Mango, and Cranberry!!




4 comments:

yun said...

welcome :) glad you like it! ben sure steal the coconut from you one righhtt??haha

salmonfish said...

haha YES! He sumore complaint I din give him enough. LOL
BTW, I'm kinda addicted to the coconut =P

yun said...

hahahaha...coconut one is nice!!

Anonymous said...

wah my cousin reads this blog