Pei's Earning Point

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Hello 2011

My 2010 did not end well;
My 2011 did not start well too;
I H.O.P.E nothing worst can be happened to me anymore;
After all the WORST has already come to me on the very beginning of new year;
GOOD things should come after this...
*finger crossed*


Things to be completed on 2011:

1. Start working on the assignments (the very last assignment for Uni life)
2. Start to keep back on track for the FYP!! (I'm pretty much delayed)
3. Graduate with at least second upper!!! (This is a MUST)
4. Do well in my FYP presentation
5. Come out to work and get a really good job!!
6. Save more money for our aim (If you still have the same goal)
7. Earn more and more money so that I will have the spare cash to pamper my self!
8. Have the ability to please everyone around me and make sure they are really happy =)
9. Have a healthy body; sicknesses stay away from me!!
10. Most importantly; I want to be H.A.P.P.Y~

Love yourself more darling =D

No comments: