Pei's Earning Point

Sunday, January 09, 2011

CRY OUT LOUD!!!

FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15th! | Weekly World News

Have a look at the news..! Just click on the link above...
Facebook is closing down..!

"So what?!"

Yea my first reaction was about that.. I even think it's better as I can concentrate on my studies then I thought why not close it down even earlier so that I can start focusing sooner..

Then I suddenly thought of WAIT! My FYP is all about social media and as for now social media is all about Facebook..
So for everything that I'm doing now; that I have been doing for the past 9 months... What now? It turns to ZERO!!!

I was thinking Social Media trends are going up and it is worth studying on it and it will help me to get a position in organisations like social media marketing department something like that..?

So now all my research can be thrown away!!! =(

Zuckerberg, I seriously hate you!! LOL~

Nevermind, There will be a new 'Facebook' coming up soon; for SURE =D *finger crossed*

No comments: