Pei's Earning Point

Friday, December 10, 2010

Havaianas; Me Love

Hehe look at the new sandals BF got for me ^.^
It's Havaianas you know?! LOL they finally opened up their own store in Pavilion! =D
All I can say about this 'rubber' shoe is.. It ain't just RUBBER. LOL I mean you will feel worthy to pay average RM100 for their sandals. It may sounds crazy to buy a rubber slipper with a 100 notes.. But trust me, the comfort is something you never expect! =)
People (especially ladies =P) always complaint that they cant get a pair of comfort plus nice shoe.. Now you can get this from Havaianas with the style and comfort.
People who know me well will definitely understand how comfortable this sandal is coz they know no matter what shoe I buy, it 'bites'. Hehe so go get one now! must wear it fast before the imitate 'Havayanas' comes out in the market!





No comments: