Pei's Earning Point

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hectic Day

Wednesday is a real tiring day for us!! Whole day class from 10.30am to 6pm. Everyone was dead tired by afternoon..
Morning I was a little late.. I only manage to leave home by 10.20 LOL~ Thats what I normally do.. Leave home 15mins before class or sometimes even worse.. I will only leave home at the time when class is supposed to start. ^.^
As I arrived in parking I realised theres no more front parking left so I decided to park at the illegal place (thats what I do all the time again). After I placed my sunshade nicely, wind down my windows etc. etc.... Then I heard the 'beep' sound of a car and I saw this guy walking towards his car so I thought okay I shall move my car to his place... So I removed my sunshade and moved my car near his car.. After about 10 minutes of waiting and honking he reversed out without guilty on his face. =.=

Cut the crap. But today class was crap la. Wednesdays classes are such a waste. 1st class we will NORMALLY be late for almost half an hour while that was only an hour class. >.< As usual, the lecturer won't teach. He will just check our progress on assignment and keep giving comments which demotivate us.

2nd and 3rd class as usual, lecturer of 2nd class will come in start reading from books or notes and ask us 'do you understand' without giving us explanation. =.= she will just ask us to find it out on our own and no more discussion on that topic. how great the lecturer is. surprisingly today theres no reading from books cause she gave us handouts to read on our own and she do her work. Note that this particular lecturer is a very very very rude person. Zzz Me no likey her. In fact nobody likes her.
Last class, its always a discussion session. We enter class, give question, start discussing and NORMALLY we will go out of topics. ^.^

This is what lasted us the whole day.. <3 including KitKat which I forgot to take a photo before throwing it into my stomach. =)
Mentos Jam Filled! new product again I'm guessing...
The one in orange is Orange + Mango
The one in green and red is Strawberry + Lemon
The Strawberry flavored is very nice!! JOYCE!! you should try this!

This shows how free I am during class...

2 comments:

ChiannVern said...

Eeeee OKAY! :D next time i go buy and try!

salmonfish said...

hehe.. If I remember I go buy for u!