Pei's Earning Point

Monday, May 03, 2010

a quick update =)

havent been updating my blog for awhile..
coz am busy! LOL

at 1st i din want to go work in papa's office..
but due to my financial crisis i had to deal with mama to go work for them..

today is the 10th month of me n him..
a day which only belongs to both of us... no one else.. =)
i had a great day with u baby. thanks!!
thanks for all the LOVE... thanks for everything..
I LOVE YOU!!~

next tuesday onwards gotta start working for Johnson&Johnson..
promoter in KLCC and the pay is really good! RM150 per day!
hehe n i gotta work from 11th till 16th! so do ur maths see how much i gonna earn. ^.^

will be back for more updates on my previous events...
be patient n stay tuned!

1 comment:

kaidan said...

yea pei belanja sushi zanmai! weeeee