Pei's Earning Point

Sunday, April 04, 2010

^.^

hehe finally daddy is free to bring me to change my car's tyre..
while waiting for the guy to check the alignment..
i suddenly realised my car still look so nice! LOL
the paint is still so shiny n it looks new compare to other myVi which is same age with mine..
look at my baby! still so gorgeous after 2 years... =P

hehe den suddenly the helper came ask me 'u masuk kampung ke?'
den i was like huh? no ahh.. y ask?
den he showed me the 'bull shit' on my car..
hahah den i remember on last Friday when i went to BBJ for exam..
i do not noe y theres a lot of cows near that area..
they shitted on the road n its everywhere thats y couldnt avoid..

seee!! ewww

wasted my bf's effort to wash my car for me on Thursday while i was sitting in the exam hall nervously!
cute him! the 1st thing i went into my car after exam he keep asking me to look at my surroundings..
LOL but i was soooooo super blur never realised my car is cleaned!
hehe... 'Love" is when u complaint ur car is dirty, u go for exam, u tot ur bf is going home to sleep, but he sacrifices his sleep to wash ur car for u. =)

No comments: