Pei's Earning Point

Saturday, March 20, 2010

when BF is not around...

hehe Ben went to KB to find his BFF on Wednesday..
while he is enjoying the sun bath and fishes, corals, sexy hot chicks surrounding him
I'm all alone in KL. =(
I had to drive my self to college, park in Arena and wait for KokMeng to pick me up n send me to college...
Friday was not good... I had to take the 'park and ride' van provided by apiit...
and the best part is i knocked my head while getting down from the van
and this happens to me EVERYTIME!
n i mean its really everytime! no matter whose van, what van, where im going to with a van...
i will definitely knock my head before getting down from it. =/

hehe after class and discussion with groupmates kok meng sent me back to arena and i went to buy tarts den head home to change den im there in Ben's home..
to take care of his sis.. LOL so call take care la.. =P

we went to MetroPrima walk around and have dinner there...
we passed by the 'playground' walking towards Jusco den this cute little princess suddenly turn back and once again Joyce can read her mind. she knows Abi wants to play with the kiddie ride.. heheh

oh ya... another story was while we were about to leave home, Abi keep on lau gai wants to get into her mom's car so we all thought she wants to sit her mom's car instead of mine...
after getting into my car she never stop making noise.. den suddenly Joyce realised she wants to take her Avril's CD in mom's car! LOL cute her and smart Joyce. =p


all i can say for Friday is i was really pressured! LOL
1st time driving them around without Ben and wasn't familiar with the roads in kepong...
and then we met aunty Ang's friend in MetroPrima so we had dinner together and sent the friend back..
even more stressed! heheh
but it wasnt that bad after all...
we all can still play around happily without Ben. =P


No comments: