Pei's Earning Point

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

R.I.P


hehe this is the bear aunt bought for me when i was 7
it has all the saliva and tears of mine!
one of the eyes has broken, nose also came out after 14 years!
mama was cleaning the house and as usual she likes to enter our room and start digging see whats for her to throw. LOL
oh ya this bear has a name!
"huang bai" which means yellow white in mandarin.
it survived once in 5 or 6 years back when we moved out from Tasik Selatan.
mom packed most of my bears wanting to throw them and i managed to keep this back with me! =p
but now once again mama wants to throw it bcoz recently i have all these unknown thingy biting my legs! for more than 2 months dy i think. its not curing!
so now taking one last photo for her and say byebye!~

1 comment:

kaidan said...

R.I.P huang bai