Pei's Earning Point

Sunday, November 01, 2009

one Great day

hehe.. celebrated my 21st wit siewMeen, WeilXuan, yunChieh and SM's younger brother!
went to pyramid and sm asked me to choose 1, 2, or 3
i told her i want all 3! LOL
she said no n in the end i picked 2!
met wx 1st after i reached pyramid n he brought me to walk around while giving some time for sm to get ready but in the end we were there erm like 1 min earlier than sm n yc. =p
no.1 was Gasoline, no.2 was Italliannies n no.3 is TGIF
hehe they bought me a handbag and made a card for me..
check facebook for the photos la. am lazy to upload it here. =p

went to find my cute bf after the celebration with them. hehe
bought him and my self a pink polo tee!! SWEET!
hehe.. had steamboat as our dinner den went to coffee bean in desa park city.
after that went back n brought Abigail out for one round
hehe 1st thing she do when came into the car was look for the 'butterfly' and buckle it up. CUTE!! 'cuter' than my bf.. hehehe!
got a handmade card from bf.. hehe er maybe i should say its from joyce. hehe
thank you!! keep looking at the card n smiling wide!

i must say.. this is the best moment i have in my whole life time..
with the love and care from the special person and also the best frenss of mine.
i appreciate a lot and am real happy with everything i have!
thanks for making me the happiest and luckiest girl in wold!!

No comments: