Pei's Earning Point

Monday, November 16, 2009

L.O.V.E

love is when it rains outside
bf dun allow u to walk back to main campus from ent3
even though his class ends at 5.30 n mine by 6
he insists to wait for me juz to send me back to apiit from ent3
SWEET!
hehe coz i noe he is always so gan zeong to go home once his class is over
he doesnt like to be stuck in a traffic jam
but today he is willing to wait for me juz to send me back to apiit because it was raining
how sweet can he be!
lucky me!!
this is wat we called LOVE

6 comments:

a h - y a n g :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a h - y a n g :) said...

that's good and is that LOVE when a person drive all the way from house to pick you up and go to APIIT campus when it's heavy rain out there?

salmonfish said...

haha!! ah nah u love me very much oso la. ish always muz spoil ppl's romanticness.. yang babi!

ben said...

hehe!

a h - y a n g :) said...

dun wan love you so much already la. later ppl jealous !

salmonfish said...

hehehhe ooo like dis la now. bcoz ppl will get jealous and den u dun wanna love me d laaaa.... OK....!