Pei's Earning Point

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

exam over!!~


hehe yay!! finally one last paper is done!

went out early from exam hall coz its the last paper, am already in holiday mood!

wrote 2 pages for the last question n i actually still have more point to answer bt my heart isnt with me anymore so decided to leave exam hall when the instructor says "u have 30 mins left, for those who want to leave, leave now. or u have to wait till 1.15." so i quickly pack all my stuff n byebye~


hehe after that went to pyramid for lunch wit ben. couldnt get parking n it makes me sooooo frustrated n raised up my voice when talk to him. sorry darling!


n the funny part is, we were having our yao char guai n porridge in this shop call 'i love yoo'. den ar when he come back wit the food n receipt he saw the 'i love yoo' on it he tot it was a 'i love you'! haha. bf thinking too much tot ppl wants to tell him i love u. ceh~


No comments: